What We Do?
Services of IHRC India
IHRC India which is known as “International Human Rights Commission India” An organization who works for the promotion and protection of Human Rights. They work for the betterment of society. The commission assure people the means necessary to satisfy their basic needs, such as food, housing and education, so they can take full advantage of all opportunities. Moreover, providing liberty, equality and security and protecting people against Human Rights abused by those who are more powerful.
Their basic SERVICES are
- To help Children, Disable people, Youth, HIV Victims and Drug Addicts.
- To promote Economic and Social Development and Welfare of Union Rights.
- To help the poor and needy by providing them with their fundamental rights.
- Providing free services regarding legal issues for the weaker people of the society.
- To provide Justice.
- To promote Education, Harmony & Peace.
- To solve food problems and problems of shelter.
- To make other people aware of the “HUMAN RIGHT DUTIES”, Conduct training workshops and camps; Establish Human Rights Camps and Old age homes.
- To promote EQUALITY.